You are required to provide the following personal data to Songdap when you create an account on the Songdap platform:
● First and Last Name
● Email address In addition, you may voluntarily provide
certain personal data to Songdap as part of your profile and/or in response to a Songdap Song Request Form.
Songdap also uses log-ins, cookies, and internet protocol (“IP”) addresses to identify you and log your use of our site and/or mobile app. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and is stored on your computer’s hard drive. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the Internet, Songdap’s servers automatically collect information when you access or use our platform and record it in user activity log files. This log data may include the IP address, the address of the webpage visited before our site, browser type and settings, the date and time the site/app was used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data referenced above.
Songdap may use your personal data to understand your needs and provide you with abetter service while on the Songdap platform, and more specifically for the following purposes:
● For billing, account management and other administrative matters
● To provide, update, maintain, and improve our services
● As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation
● To communicate with you regarding any requests, comments or questions that you may have
● With your consent, Songdap may periodically send you promotional emails, through third-party service providers, about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting. Please note that your consent to receive such promotional emails is entirely voluntary and can be withdrawn at any time.
Songdap is committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. Any personal data stored on Songdap’s platform is treated as confidential. All personal data is stored securely and is accessed by authorized personnel only. Songdap has implemented and maintains appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures and measures including, but not limited to, the use of Secure Socket Layers (SSL) and Transport LayerSecurity (TLS), which creates a secure tunnel protected by 256 AES encryption, along with other symmetric and asymmetric encryption techniques, to prevent the potential unauthorized or unlawful processing and use of your personal data as well as its accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data by Songdap in the following ways:
● to stop receiving promotional email communications from Songdap, click on the“unsubscribe” link in the footer of the promotional email. Please note that we may still contact you occasionally about the status of your account.
Songdap will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Songdap uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although Songdap owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Songdap applications, you retain all rights to your personal data. Songdap retains your personal data while your account is in existence or as needed to provide you services. When youterminate your Songdap account, you have the right to also request that Songdap erase all of your personal data from its possession within a reasonable period of time or as required by applicable law. Songdap may retain de-identified, anonymized or aggregated information even after your account has been terminated and a request for erasure has been made.
Songdap may periodically update this policy so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you agree and are satisfied with any changes. Songdap may also notify you about significant changes in the way your personal data is treated by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Songdap account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal data where it is inaccurate at any time. Furthermore, you may contact us at any time to:
● Request access to personal data that Songdap has about you. Songdap will make sure to provide you with a copy of the personal data we process about you. In order to comply with your request, Songdap may ask you to verify your identity. Songdap will fulfill your request by sending your copy electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method.
● Correct any personal data that Songdap has about you. If you believe that the personal data Songdap has about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your personal data accurate.
To do so any of the above, please contact info@Songdap.com.
This policy is effective as of September 22, 2019.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent to info@Songdap.com.